August 5, 2008

6 Weeks Old...already!

So I guess pretty soon I am going to have to stop updating this thing so often, but for now Sydney is still growing and changing so quickly!  She is tracking movement with her eyes and turning her head to the sound of our voices.  Dan and I are constantly amazed by her perfection and by how God has blessed our lives by the addition of Sydney to our family.


On Sunday, August 3rd, we decided to take a "family day trip" to Rosy Mound Natural Area on Lake Michigan, just south of Grand Haven. After a short hike through the woods and over the sand dune, we relaxed on the beach for a while - me in the sun, and Dan and Sydney in the shade of the umbrella.







Finally, a photo with Mom!  I am usually the one behind the camera...

A little cross-eyed maybe, but still so cute!

Cute when she's soothed.....

....and even when she's upset!

One of Sydney's first "play dates" with friends Victoria and Jannika, and her first time dipping her feet in the swimming pool.  Unfortunately, I am such a novice at this blog thing that I can't figure out how to turn this photo the vertical direction!

Visiting with the Bajemas on Murray Lake:


No comments: