November 2, 2010

Halloween

The end of October brought the twins' 7-month milestone and, of course, Halloween. Asher & Geneva are everywhere and eating everything they can get their hands on, whether it be food or toys. It's no longer safe for Sydney to leave her toys on the floor or to eat with a utensil in front of them without getting the "I'm hungry" look. Asher has cut his first tooth this week.  Geneva is even officially crawling as of October 30th, with Asher scooting quickly in her wake. Put up the safety gate, folks, because the twins are mobile. Yikes.
I also had to throw in a couple photos of my cute bunny rabbits and my little garden fairy at Zoo Goes Boo!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MoDBarb said...

It is wonderful to see the twins thriving and your family so happy!

Preemies mean so much to us. I want to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.