May 25, 2011

Confession

Yes, I have a confession: I corral my children.
What would you do if your almost 3-yr-old had to pee (besides pee outside)? And when all three of them headed toward different edges of the swimming pool? You see my reasoning, I'm sure.  You can just go ahead and expect to see that gate in the background of all my summer photos this year.
So, anyway. We finally got a chance to pull out the twins' birthday gift -- a water table that will provide hours of entertainment for the three kiddos. The only mistake I made the first time was putting it on the grass....you know how toddlers are weird about grass touching their feet (see proof below).  And it probably didn't help that we haven't mowed the backyard yet...



So the next time we put the water table on the front porch for the whole neighborhood to see my corralled children, and yesterday I got asked if I have a daycare. Nope. Just my own kids. They sure are cute though!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with corraling your children when safty and your sanity are at stake. I'm already wondering what I'm going to do when mine start walking. Thankfully we're a long ways away from that! What cuties you have:)