February 27, 2012

February...is it Spring yet?

More indoor activities to share! Let's start with a video of Sydney at soccer (unfortunately the one I really wanted to post seems to be too large, so this one will have to do)...
And this is Sydney's rendering of Curious George, thanks to the how-to video at the end of the George movie. Not bad - I was impressed!
And here we have the first time I ever saw Sydney write out her whole name!
And the rest is pure goofiness. Yes, they're eating bread. As if dinner weren't just 30 minutes ago.
I really wish a few more of these tub photos were G-rated. The kids were getting pretty nutty that night, as you can probably tell.

This photo of the girls reading together is precious, but I'm not really sure why they had to pile EVERY toy we own behind them first.
Devouring some ladybug pancakes that Daddy made - isn't he the best?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: